#LowonganPremier: Regional Sales Manager at EF English First Jakarta
Regional Sales Manager at EF English First Jakarta
EF English First is part of EF Education First, the world’s largest private education company that specializes in language training, educational tours and cultural exchanges. Today, EF’s worldwide network has over 15,000 staff and 20,000 teachers. With 460 offices and schools in 52 countries, EF has turned the world into a global classroom.
EF’s mission is breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography by providing the highest quality educational experience; be it abroad, around the corner or on the internet.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join the market leader in English Language Learning in Indonesia. Our company culture is hands on and entrepreneurial and for the right candidate the growth opportunities are endless, whether in Indonesia or if you are interested in working overseas. We are growing fast and we need help strengthen our sales management team. If this sounds interesting to you please contact us immediately. We can’t wait to meet you and look forward to having you join our team and be part of our journey.
The Regional Sales Manager at EF reports to the Regional Director.
- Support centers to hit sales targets, maximizing revenue
- Develop and execute sales strategy/plans
Develop and implement new sales processes
- Analyze sales data, provide feedback and recommendations to centers
- Develop and implement incentive plans
- Develop materials and conduct sales training, both for sales managers and sales reps
Desired Skills and Experience Regional Sales Manager at EF
- 5+ years’ experience in Sales management, proven track record
- Experience in Sales training is a plus
- Experience of working in cross culture environment.
- Results oriented
- Strategic and analytical
- Strong communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Passionate and energetic
- Flexible, able to work in a high paced growth environment
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Able to travel regularly throughout Indonesia
This is a great position for someone looking to join a fast-growing entrepreneurial organization which will become one of the leading consumer product companies in Indonesia. EF is a fluid organization with immense opportunities for the right people.
If you are the right candidate that we should meet please drop your cv at email@example.com by 27 January 2015.
Regional Sales Manager at EF Indonesia